- Restoring the structure, improving the quality of the skin. The skin becomes denser, the color is evened out.
- Pronounced lifting while maintaining individuality. AestheFill effectively improves the oval of the face, makes the face visually lifted.
- Elimination of fine wrinkles. AestheFill helps to effectively deal with one of the main markers of age.
- Treatment of acne of varying severity and post-acne.
- Correction of scars, stretch marks, scars on the body and of various origins.
- Correction of wrinkles, lifting and rejuvenation of the neck skin.
- Rejuvenation of the neckline, hands, various parts of the body.
Features and Benefits:
The drug activates the production of cells and collagen based on polylactic acid molecules to gradually fill empty spaces. As a result, the tissues acquire volume, the contours are restored.
- The special structure of the preparation (spacers) promotes highly effective stimulation of collagen and elastin production by fibroblasts.
- Gives a prolonged effect. The duration of the drug is from 18 months to 2 years.
- Works only at the injection site and does not migrate between tissues.
- AestheFill is easy to use and does not require lengthy preparation before the procedure.
- Manufacturer: Rigen Biotech, South Korea
Contraindications to the use:
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Allergy to the components of the drug.
- Pregnancy and lactation period.
- Blood clotting disorder.
- The presence of silicone gels in the injection area.
- Inflammatory processes, colds, fever.
- Diseases of the skin.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- The possibility of carrying out the procedure is discussed in each case individually.
- Before injections, a doctor’s consultation with anamnesis is required. Please advise if you have had any other cosmetic procedures recently.
- The introduction of the filler by a cosmetologist without a higher medical education is not allowed.
- The drug is intended for single use only.
- The drugs should be stored in accordance with the instructions and the expiration date. The packaging is opened in the presence of the client.
Precautions after the procedure:
In the first 1-2 days, it is forbidden to touch your face, use cosmetics and wash your face, take alcohol, eat salty foods.
It is not recommended to sunbathe, visit the pool, bathhouse, sauna, or actively play sports for 1-2 weeks.
After the procedure, slight swelling and redness are permissible for 1-2 days. In some cases, the healing period of the injection marks up to 1-2 weeks is considered normal.
If precautions are taken, side effects are extremely rare. Potential consequences include:
- Allergic reactions to components of the drug or anesthetic.
- Soreness of the skin.
- Long-term preservation of papules.
- Inflammatory processes.
- Bruising at the injection sites.
- If symptoms occur, immediate medical advice is required.
Side effects are rare, but this does not mean that the drug is doing something wrong. You should be alert if unpleasant symptoms continue for one week. In this condition, additional examination is required.
Instructions for use:
The procedure is painless, there may only be some discomfort, but they are quite tolerable. The whole process takes about 30-60 minutes depending on the area of the treated area.
The area of injection is cleaned of make-up and dirt, treated with an antiseptic. In case of hypersensitivity, an anesthetic cream may be applied.
Duration: 18-24 month. The duration of action depends on the characteristics of the skin, the age of the client, his lifestyle and the qualifications of the doctor.
Store between 2 ℃ to 25 ℃.
Do not freeze.
Avoid direct sunlight.