What is Deolipo?
- this is a contour serum to improve the appearance and profile of moderate or heavy fat on the face or body.
- provides a natural and clear line, causing a reduction of excess lipids or fat on the face or body.
- a homeopathic product indicated as an adjunct for the treatment of obesity in all its forms and manifestations, as well as for the most common dyslipidemia, which, as a rule, accompany the problem of obesity.
- Saggy/Double Chin
- Fat bags in the corners of the mouth
- For a general V-shaped face
- Abdominal area
- Increased fat deposits located on the buttocks
- Inner and outer thighs
Contraindications to use:
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Allergy to the components of the drug.
- During pregnancy and lactation.
- Blood clotting disorder.
- The presence of silicone gels in the injection area.
- Inflammatory processes, colds, fever.
- Skin diseases.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- The possibility of carrying out the procedure is discussed individually in each case.
Precautions after the procedure:
In the first 1-2 days, it is forbidden to touch the face, use cosmetics and wash, drink alcohol, eat salty food.
It is not recommended to sunbathe, go to the pool, steam bath, sauna or actively exercise for 1-2 weeks.
After the procedure, a slight swelling and redness is allowed for 1-2 days. In some cases, the healing period of injection marks up to 1-2 weeks is considered normal.
Deoxycolic acid 8 ml*5 ampoules
Shelf life: 24 months
- Store at a temperature of 2℃ to 25℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Avoid direct sunlight.