Benefits of DHNP Vitamin C:
- Highly concentrated vitamin C solution
- promotes rapid recovery after a long illness
- Stimulates collagen production
- Protects the skin from the harmful effects of the environment
- A powerful tool for the prevention and control of signs of skin aging
- The skin tone and structure improve, the skin acquires a healthy color and radiance
DHNP Vitamin C Inj. it is used for mesotherapy.
Product application area:
- Preventive treatment of vitamin C deficiency, scurvy
- For cases where an increased dosage of vitamin C is required: pregnant woman, nursing woman, excessive physical labor
- For cases of suspected vitamin C deficiency or metabolic disorders
- Capillary bleeding (nosebleed, bleeding from the gums, hematuria)
- Introduction of drugs (salicylate, atropine, ammonium chloride, barbiturate)
- Bone matrix formation, a violation of bone tissue caused by a fracture
- Pigmentation after freckles, ephelids, infection
- Photosensitive dermatitis
Also commonly used for:
Brightening Skin Tone, Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging, Absorbing Antioxidants
Do not use in the following patients:
- Patients with hypersensitivity to this drug and the ingredients contained in it.
- Hyperoxaluria (excessive excretion of oxalates in the urine), a patient with thalassemia
- Patients with gout and cystinuria
- Patients with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency: high doses can cause hemolysis.
- Patients with oxalic kidney stones: when taking more than 1 g per day.
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, heartburn, abdominal cramps, fatigue, hot flashes, headache and insomnia may occur.
When taking more than 1 g per day, the risk of diarrhea and the formation of kidney stones may increase due to acidification of urine.
When administered at a dose of 600 mg or more per day, a diuretic effect may be expressed.
Ascorbic acid 10g/20ml Package- 10vial
- Store between 2 ℃ to 25 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Avoid direct sunlight.