Indications for use:
- nasolacrimal groove correction
- fine wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- perioral lines
- linear wrinkles in the eyebrow area
- lip contouring
- Superficial wrinkles
- Lip area
- Nasolabial fold
Contraindications to use:
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Allergy to the components of the drug.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Blood clotting disorder.
- The presence of silicone gels in the injection area.
- Inflammatory processes, colds, fever.
- Diseases of the skin.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- The possibility of carrying out the procedure is discussed in each case individually.
Before injections, a doctor’s consultation with a history is required. Please let us know if you have had any other cosmetic procedures recently.
The introduction of the filler by a cosmetologist without a higher medical education is not allowed.
The drug is intended for single use only.
The drugs should be stored in accordance with the instructions and the expiration date. The packaging is opened in the presence of the client.
Precautions after the procedure:
In the first 1-2 days, it is forbidden to touch the face, use cosmetics and wash, drink alcohol, eat salty food.
It is not recommended to sunbathe, visit the pool, steam bath, sauna or actively engage in sports for 1-2 weeks.
After the procedure, slight swelling and redness is permissible for 1-2 days. In some cases, the healing period of injection marks up to 1-2 weeks is considered normal.
Side effects are extremely rare if precautions are taken. Potential consequences include:
- Allergic reactions to components of the drug or anesthetic.
- Sore skin.
- Long-term preservation of papules.
- Inflammatory processes.
- Bruises at the injection sites.
- If symptoms appear, immediate medical advice is required.
Side effects are rare, but this does not mean that the drug is something wrong. You need to be on the lookout if the unpleasant symptoms continue for one week. In this condition, additional examination is required.
Instructions for use:
The procedure is painless, only slight discomfort is possible, but they are quite tolerable. The whole process takes about 30-60 minutes, depending on the area to be treated.
The injection area is cleaned of makeup and dirt, treated with an antiseptic. In case of hypersensitivity, an anesthetic cream can be applied.
Up to 9 months. The duration of action depends on the characteristics of the skin, the age of the client, his lifestyle and the qualifications of the doctor.
HA 20mg / ml + Lidocaine 0.3mg / ml 1ml * 1syr.
- Store between 2 ℃ to 25 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Avoid direct sunlight.