Innotox does not contain substances of animal origin in the manufacturing process to eliminate the risks associated with proteins of animal origin. In addition, it excludes human serum albumin in order to avoid the risk associated with diseases of origin of human blood. Instead it contains methionine and polysorbate as a stabilizer.
The safety and efficacy of Innotox and Botox were compared with a 1: 1 dose ratio for the treatment of the glabellar lines of 168 patients, aged 20 to 65 years with moderate to severe, glabellar lines. On them 20U of Innotox or Botox were injected and subsequently evaluated by blinded researchers. The improvement rate was not significantly different between the Innotox and Botox groups, and no drug related issues were observed.
Thanks to its good characteristics, Allergan, the manufacturer of the Botox brand, has entered into an exclusive license agreement to market Innotox worldwide, excluding countries such as Korea and Japan.
Application of Innotox:
- Lines and folds in the eye area
- Eyebrow zone
- Creases around the mouth
- Correction of mimic wrinkles.
- Increased sweating of the palms and armpits (hyperhidrosis).
Benefits of Innоtox:
- Innotоx is released in a new liquid phase, which does not require dilution.
- One bottle contains a ready-made solution of the product for 25/50/100 units.
- Insensitive to temperature extremes, unlike solid-phase preparations.
- Has the lowest diffusion among all currently known botulinum toxins.
- Innotox does not contain proteins, albumin, gelatin, in comparison with other similar preparations.
During the course of procedures, the effect lasts up to 8 months, in contrast to other bоtulinum tоxins, in which the effect lasts up to 4 months.
Contraindications to the use:
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Allergy to the components of the drug.
- Pregnancy and lactation period.
- Blood clotting disorder.
- The presence of silicone gels in the injection area.
- Inflammatory processes, colds, fever.
- Diseases of the skin.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- The possibility of carrying out the procedure is discussed in each case individually.
Before injections, a doctor’s consultation with anamnesis is required. Please advise if you have had any other cosmetic procedures recently.
The introduction of the filler by a cosmetologist without a higher medical education is not allowed.
The drug is intended for single use only.
The drugs should be stored in accordance with the instructions and the expiration date. The packaging is opened in the presence of the client.
Precautions after the procedure:
In the first 1-2 days, it is forbidden to touch your face, use cosmetics and wash your face, take alcohol, eat salty foods.
It is not recommended to sunbathe, visit the pool, bathhouse, sauna, or actively play sports for 1-2 weeks.
After the procedure, slight swelling and redness are permissible for 1-2 days. In some cases, the healing period of the injection marks up to 1-2 weeks is considered normal.
If precautions are taken, side effects are extremely rare. Potential consequences include:
- Allergic reactions to components of the drug or anesthetic.
- Soreness of the skin.
- Long-term preservation of papules.
- Inflammatory processes.
- Bruising at the injection sites.
- If symptoms occur, immediate medical advice is required.
Side effects are rare, but this does not mean that the drug is doing something wrong. You should be alert if unpleasant symptoms continue for one week. In this condition, additional examination is required.
Instructions for use:
The procedure is painless, there may only be some discomfort, but they are quite tolerable. The whole process takes about 30-60 minutes depending on the area of the treated area.
The area of injection is cleaned of make-up and dirt, treated with an antiseptic. In case of hypersensitivity, an anesthetic cream may be applied.
- Bоtulinum tоxin type А.
- Polysorbate 20.
- Buffered saline phosphate pH 7.0.
Duration: 9-12 month. Depends on the individual characteristics of the skin.
- Refrigerate during storage (2 to 12 ℃)
- Do not freeze.
- Avoid direct sunlight.