The main advantages of Lipo Lab:
- Elimination of puffiness of the face and body;
- Reduction of fat deposits in any areas of the face;
- Anti-cellulite effect;
- Lifting, moisturizing and elasticity of the skin;
- Visible result after 1 application;
- Ideal for highlighting cheekbones and lifting the second chin;
- Reducing the volume of cheeks and nasolabial folds
Face, double chin, Cheeks, nasolabial folds, Cheekbones, cheeks, Belly, side folds
Contraindications to use:
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Allergy to the components of the drug.
- During pregnancy and lactation.
- Blood clotting disorder.
- The presence of silicone gels in the injection area.
- Inflammatory processes, colds, fever.
- Skin diseases.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- Heart disease.
- Allergy to legumes and peas
- The possibility of carrying out the procedure is discussed individually in each case.
Precautions after the procedure:
In the first 1-2 days, it is forbidden to touch the face, use cosmetics and wash, drink alcohol, eat salty food.
It is not recommended to sunbathe, go to the pool, steam bath, sauna or actively exercise for 1-2 weeks.
After the procedure, a slight swelling and redness is allowed for 1-2 days. In some cases, the healing period of injection marks up to 1-2 weeks is considered normal.
Water, horse chestnut extract, tyrosine, thiamine, cysteine, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, riboflavin, Pyridoxine, L-Carnitine, Linoleic acid, coenzyme A, sodium chloride, walnut fruit extract, thermus thermophilus.
Shelf life: 24 months
- Store at a temperature of 2℃ to 25℃.
- Do not freeze.
There are no reviews yet.