Neotox is a brand of botulinum toxin type A injectable products from Neogenesis.
For smoothing wrinkles of varying severity, correcting the shape of the face, as well as improving the overall condition of the skin. Due to the presence of botulinum toxin in the composition of the product, its introduction helps to suppress the contraction of muscle fibers, followed by indentation on the surface of the skin. In addition, the brand’s products have a wide range of effects and can be offered to patients for various cosmetic purposes. One of the most important features is the low content of protein components in the composition, which minimizes the risks of allergic reactions and maximizes the safety and effectiveness of the procedures.
Benefits of this product are:
- The effect lasts for a long time – 6-12 months.
- High purity product with low rust resistance, meets cGMP (FDA, EMA) standards for safety, fast improvement of skin and wrinkles, and treatment of larger muscles.
- 55% less protein, which significantly reduces resistance to permanent treatment.
- High pH 6/7, ideal pH for minimal pain after injection.
- 99.8% Absolute purity, ensures high biological activity for a quick start.
Botox injections are fairly well-known as a rejuvenation method. It is used for three main purposes: muscle spasm control, severe underarm sweating and cosmetic improvement.
Neotox is injected into muscles, where it blocks e impulses to those tissues. The muscle activity that causes the frown lines is reduced, and a smoother look results. Without a contracting muscle beneath it, the skin has a difficult time wrinkling