One of the main causes of aging is the loss of collagen in the skin. Collagen is a key ingredient that keeps skin healthy and youthful. Olidia injections stimulate the production of its own collagen by injecting the drug into the deep layers of the dermis. PLLA breaks down into carbon dioxide and water, and new collagen strands form in its place.
Effects of polylactic Acid:
- increasing the elasticity and density of the skin,
- skin tightening,
- production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid,
- prevention of elastosis (thinning) and age-related ptosis (prolapse),
- filling the volume of tissues, scars,
- removing visible bruises around the eyes by tightening the skin and giving the skin a white tint,
- general skin rejuvenation,
- renewal of the cellular and extracellular matrix.
Contraindications to the use:
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Allergy to the components of the drug.
- Pregnancy and lactation period.
- Blood clotting disorder.
- The presence of silicone gels in the injection area.
- Inflammatory processes, colds, fever.
- Diseases of the skin.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- The possibility of carrying out the procedure is discussed in each case individually.
Before injections, a doctor’s consultation with anamnesis is required. Please advise if you have had any other cosmetic procedures recently.
The introduction of the filler by a cosmetologist without a higher medical education is not allowed.
The drug is intended for single use only.
The drugs should be stored in accordance with the instructions and the expiration date. The packaging is opened in the presence of the client.
Precautions after the procedure:
In the first 1-2 days, it is forbidden to touch your face, use cosmetics and wash your face, take alcohol, eat salty foods.
It is not recommended to sunbathe, visit the pool, bathhouse, sauna, or actively play sports for 1-2 weeks.
After the procedure, slight swelling and redness are permissible for 1-2 days. In some cases, the healing period of the injection marks up to 1-2 weeks is considered normal.
If precautions are taken, side effects are extremely rare. Potential consequences include:
- Allergic reactions to components of the drug or anesthetic.
- Soreness of the skin.
- Long-term preservation of papules.
- Inflammatory processes.
- Bruising at the injection sites.
- If symptoms occur, immediate medical advice is required.
Side effects are rare, but this does not mean that the drug is doing something wrong. You should be alert if unpleasant symptoms continue for one week. In this condition, additional examination is required.
Instructions for use:
The procedure is painless, there may only be some discomfort, but they are quite tolerable. The whole process takes about 30-60 minutes depending on the area of the treated area.
The area of injection is cleaned of make-up and dirt, treated with an antiseptic. In case of hypersensitivity, an anesthetic cream may be applied.
Duration: up to 18 month. The duration of action depends on the characteristics of the skin, the age of the client, his lifestyle and the qualifications of the doctor.
The maximum effect is achieved after 3 treatments, which last 24 months.
150 mg polylactic acid, 90 mg sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, 125 mg mannitol
Needle size: 26G
- Store between 2 ℃ to 25 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Avoid direct sunlight.