Indications for use:
- lip contour and volume correction
- correction of age-related skin changes in the forehead area (wrinkles between the eyebrows, “puppet” wrinkles, nasolabial and labial creases)
- increasing skin tone, restoring its elasticity and fighting sagging
- bio-reinforcement of the neck, face, hands, decollete area
Face, forehead, Lip contour and volume, Nasolacrimal sulcus, Hands, neck, decollete area
Contraindications to use:
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Allergy to the components of the drug.
- During pregnancy and lactation.
- Blood clotting disorder.
- The presence of silicone gels in the injection area.
- Inflammatory processes, colds, fever.
- Skin diseases.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- The possibility of carrying out the procedure is discussed individually in each case.
Before injections, it is necessary to consult a doctor with an anamnesis. Let us know if you have had any other cosmetic procedures recently.
The introduction of a filler by a cosmetologist without a higher medical education is not allowed.
The drug is intended for single use only.
The drugs should be stored in accordance with the instructions and expiration date. The parcel is opened in the presence of the client.
Precautions after the procedure:
In the first 1-2 days, it is forbidden to touch the face, use cosmetics and wash, drink alcohol, eat salty food.
It is not recommended to sunbathe, go to the pool, steam bath, sauna or actively exercise for 1-2 weeks.
After the procedure, a slight swelling and redness is allowed for 1-2 days. In some cases, the healing period of injection marks up to 1-2 weeks is considered normal.
Side effects are extremely rare if precautions are taken. Potential consequences include:
- Allergic reactions to the components of the drug or anesthetic.
- Painful skin.
- Long-term preservation of papules.
- Inflammatory processes.
- Bruises at injection sites.
- If symptoms appear, immediate medical advice is required.
Side effects are rare, but this does not mean that there is something wrong with the drug. You need to be alert if unpleasant symptoms persist for one week. In this condition, additional examination is required.
Instructions for use:
The procedure is painless, only slight discomfort is possible, but they are quite tolerable. The whole process takes about 30-60 minutes, depending on the treated area.
The injection site is cleaned of makeup and dirt, treated with an antiseptic. In case of hypersensitivity, an analgesic cream can be applied.
HA 20 mg/ml + Lidocaine 0.3 mg/ml 1 ml*1syr.
2 Needles (27 G, 30 G)
Duration: 6-9 months. The duration of the action depends on the characteristics of the skin, the age of the client, his lifestyle and the qualifications of the doctor.
- Store at a temperature of 2℃ to 25℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.